MADE

My daughter recently sent me the link to this video from MTV's Made, with a note asking if I recognized anyone in the clip. Unfamiliar with the show, yet intrigued by my daughter's note, I started watching the video. As soon, as I heard that whiskey voice, I instantly recognized 'Rouge' as the little sister of one of my daughter's friends.

The last time I'd seen this kid was when I was shuttling a car full of them down to Raging Waters for the afternoon. Rouge was up front in the passenger's seat making small talk with me like a 30 year old. I distinctly remember her asking me what I did for a living (she must have been 10 years old at the time). Their family moved away from Salt Lake years ago but needless to say, I got a kick out of the video clip. Plus, I thought her song was pretty good too.


No comments: