Central Park



Last Thursday Ban and I spent the day in New York City. I am pretty sure that we must have logged over five miles on foot. We also spent a few hours exploring Central Park on bikes. In case you don't know, Central Park is over 800 acres smack in the middle of Manhattan. I would recommend exploring the park on bikes. We covered quite a bit of ground and it gave our tired feet a break from walking. The weather was magnificent too!

Here are some photographs that I took from our explorations within the park.


This photo is of the Dakota building. Beatles fans will recognize it as the home of John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Sadly, John Lennon was shot down outside of this building.

The picture below and the one of Ban and I were taken at the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. Quite spectacular, right? I just wish that I'd remembered to take my bike helmet off before I snapped the picture.

No comments: