Book Review: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Finishing a good book sometimes makes me feel the way I do when a good friend moves away. You know that you'll have great memories but it's never going to be the same. And when you finish the third book in a trilogy, well, let's just say, you may find yourself crying in your beer, or maybe that's just me.

I loved this trilogy. I found Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist to be unusual yet compelling characters. Set in Sweden (where they apparently drink coffee nonstop) this novel unravels the mystery of the injustices imposed upon Lisbeth in her youth. A fighter throughout who overcomes seemingly insurmountable obstacles with the help of a few loyal friends.

Add this trilogy to your summer reading list, I promise that you won't be disappointed.



1 comment:

Jessica Moehle said...

I just finished this Diane and I totally agree. I haven't been able to pick up another book because I feel like I've lost a friend. I am so sad this triology is over! But maybe someday a 4th book will be published.