Smart Shopping

Do you have a specific holiday gift in mind for someone special? Do you ever leave the item lingering in your online cart for a few days? I do this all the time and I'm amused to see the fluctuation in price over the course of those few days. I just know that as soon as I pull the trigger on the order, the price is going to go down. Knowing what a tightwad I am, you know how this chaps my hide.

So, I'm excited to try out a new service that I just read about called Shopping Notes. Just enter the URL of the item that you want to follow and you'll get email alerts when the price drops. I signed up today to watch a camera on Amazon that I've been considering for my daughter. I'm going to check a few other items as well. I'll keep you posted. If you know of other money-saving sites then please share!

No comments: