I Would Like Your Vote

Lonely Trek (Hipstamatic Contest Entry)

I took this photo on my iPhone last month after hiking to Delicate Arch in Moab, Utah. I used the Hipstamatic photo application. Last night I entered the photo into a Hipstamatic photo contest. By the time I went to bed last night the photo was ranked #469, when I got up this morning it was #225, after a plea on Facebook and Twitter I'm up to #106!! Voting ends on Saturday so if you have a Twitter or Facebook account and are willing to vote, I would surely appreciate it. Click here to vote.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You got my vote! What place are you in? Is the contest over? That picture is sweet!

minor catastrophes said...

Ugh! So sorry I missed the voting. Beautiful image...Must have been fun to watch your photo climb up the ranks, though.

Happy Thanksgiving :)