Happy Thanksgiving

I adore watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Perhaps it is a way to feel connected to my family in New York while living out west (let me clarify, they watch the parade on TV too). Maybe I just like parades (I do). Anyhow, seeing the parade in person is on my bucket list. Yesterday, I found an article that listed hotels that are on the parade route and as I bookmarked it dreamily thinking about how fun it would be to order room service and watch the parade. Then, last night, my daughter who is going to school in New York starts sending me text messages while she and some friends were wandering around the upper west side looking for the parade balloons. Next thing I know, she is sending me photos! Sigh, maybe next Thanksgiving I'll be able to cross this off my list...



No comments: